Tuesday, November 16, 2010

all the ladies want a piece of this

but theyll just have to go cry about it now because ive got me a woman. now listen, im not really the settlin type. they flock to me and so of course i let them linger, im not a rude guy, im the sensative type, remember? well anyway the point of this.. what do the girls call it? diary entry? no, post, is that somebody finally wont go away after i dont answer theyre texts or fb messages or voicemails. shes here to stay in a BIG way. i hope we make out soon. here is me singing to my new gfo devaun martell. she makes me smile when i see those big eyes looking up at me, i mean.. she is so FIIINE. you should see how she walks in those heels when she crosses 9th east on the way to church. she only falls sometimes. and of course my big manly biceps (yeah i go to the gym sometimes. 250 on the bench press. every day. and i eat raw eggs for breakfast. extra protein you know?) are there to sweep her off her feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment